Wednesday, June 8, 2011

5 wishes

So, it's summertime and I've had a lot of free time to......make lists of things I want.  Here we go:

1.  Isn't this Tangerine Kaftan from Topshop lovely?  I really want it.
2.  Big and Gold.  That's all.  Kenneth Jay Lane hammered gold necklace from Neiman Marcus.
3.  This is more of a fall item, but I am looking forward to having a pair of Isabel Marant Dicker Boots for the fall in Paris.

4.  This has been and will continue to be on my list for a long time unless someone decides to buy it for me or I inherit a lot of money from a long-lost relative.  One day I will own a Chanel Quilted Lambskin handbag.
5.  I recently bought my first bold red lipstick from Amy Head.  As lovely as it is, I'm ready to upgrade to this Chanel #64, "Enthousiast."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...