Saturday, April 16, 2011

stamp bookmarks

Ever since I was little I have collected stamps from all over the world, mainly from really cool postcards that my jet-setting relatives send my way (jealous? yes.)

That being said, I was so excited when I found these stamp bookmarks at Square Books.  I bought a few and have loved opening my book each night to the vintage designs.  You can find more of them at Stamp Bookmarks.

ps-- I can't wait to read my signed copy of Yann Martel's Beatrice and Virgil.



1 comment:

  1. I've been collecting stamps for three years only and have so many already. I didn't think I'd collect so many so quickly - only problem is that I'm not organised enough and I haven't put them in a book yet. For now, they are sitting in various envelopes in a draw. A task to add to my daily to do list, eh?! :)
    ps: I replied to your question about the photos on my blog. Bisous la belle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...