Friday, April 1, 2011

i'll have a...tartini in g minor...

Lately (as in the past three years) I've been really bored with my music repertoire and I haven't had much time to work on new pieces.  It's taken a while for me to find something to look forward to working on...but  I'm happy to announce that I have finally found my new endeavor!  Guiseppe  Tartini's sonata for violin in g minor.  This piece will be my spring/summer project.

 Here is Perlman, my favorite, playing the second movement.  His playing really gives me a sense of peace...his expression alone makes me feel like nothing else matters besides music.  He plays with such ease and confidence.  He makes it look way too easy.


  The next video is Perlman playing the third...which is WAY above my level.  Nonetheless--enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...