Tuesday, February 1, 2011

wanderlusting- prague

What a dreary day!  While the north is getting buried in snow, we Mississippians are swimming through monsoon-like rains.  I overheard fellow classmates betting that we get more rain than Seattle during the months of January-March.

So, what else to do other than look at these colorful pictures of Prague to brighten my day?  I took these last summer while I was traveling around Europe.  The color and brightness of these really surpass what I remember from when I was there...although that could possibly be because lately everything here has been so gray and sad.  Nevertheless, I hope these shots bring some summer warmth into your day.




1 comment:

  1. I love these photos! The top one is definitely my favorite! By the way, Happy Birthday again! I miss you...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...