Tuesday, September 21, 2010

i will.


With it being so hot outside (hello, it's the middle of September and it's STILL 100 degrees outside!!), it is so hard to get myself motivated to work out.  Watching this video gets me so pumped up though.  Hope y'all find it as motivating as I do!

Lately I've just been doing a lot of yoga and running (on the treadmill).  I'm kind of bored with the running though...does anybody have any recommendations for fun ways to work cardio into my routine?  If I had it my way, I would only do yoga....and I would do it all the time :)

1 comment:

  1. I love yoga but I need to get myself more organized and have more time for it...That is a great video:)...
    Kisses and I love your blog:)

    Ps: I am hosting a sweet GIVEAWAY today :) Hope you will join in :)!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...