Thursday, August 12, 2010

vicky cristina barcelona

Vicky Cristina Barcelona

This movie is incredible.  I watched it yesterday with my sister, and it is exactly what I needed.  I've been feeling pretty cramped here in Oxford lately (sad, considering I've only been back for one month).  This film is reminiscent of my time in Barcelona in 2008, and throughout the movie I relived the thrill of traveling and being carefree vicariously through Scarlett Johansson's role, Cristina.  Although, I must be honest with myself.  In reality when I travel, I am really more like Vicky.  This movie is very thought-provoking.  Love. It.  Here is a photo I took of Las Ramblas while I was in Barcelona:



Las Ramblas, Barcelona, Spain 2008


p.s. Penelope Cruz is the most beautiful person on earth.  And, so is her husband, Javier Bardem.

1 comment:

  1. I have always said Penelope Cruz is the most beautiful person on Earth. I believe Gideon agrees, as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...