Thursday, August 13, 2009

An Autumn in France (and other European adventures)

I figured that the best way to force myself to write about everything I do this fall would be to create a blog...knowing that friends and family will be looking here to see what I'm up to will give me reason to write! Other times that I've traveled I have told myself that I would write everything down in a journal. A lot of times (and regretfully...), that has not actually happened. So, here we go, my first attempt at blogging. I will try to make regular posts about my experiences of traveling and studying in Europe and France this fall. I already miss everybody so please keep in touch! I love emails (emilie.dayan@gmail.com), snail mail (I will give you my mailing address once I know what it is), and feel free to leave posts on this blog! Bisous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...